For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, July 2, 1958

Gene did chore & I fed Dean & Dale & took them over to Prune Orchard to go to Primary at 8:50 & Kay went & got them at 11: I washed Jackies diapers & bottled 18 qts of cherries then Jackie, Kay & I went to town with Ivard in Pick up to take 2 bang suspect cows to sale at Carture junction. We went to Nampa & Pd. car & baler & left my watch for new crystal. had a hamberger at A&W & root beer & fries. Came to Caldwell & I got groc. while Ivard went to Bank & to put Kay & Genes money in Savings. Kids did weeds in corn

Came home & cooked supper & bottled other 9 qts of cherries then Mr. Wilson brought me 2 cases of dew berries & I did 26 qts of them. Gene was sick & went to bed & Ivard did chores & went to bed. He had to go to work at 10: for 11: Pete came & took Kay to Jelopy races, got home at 12:30. watched T.V. until it went off air & got books up. went to bed at 12:45.

No comments: