For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday, July 25, 1958

Got up & fixed Kays lunch & he went to work. Gene did chores & we ate & he finished rakeing straw & took rake home. Ivard baled hay & baler wouldn't work so we went to Adrian & got a pin & he baled some more & got stuck. I washed Jackies clothes & at 10:15 Ray & I went to Parma to get points for tractor & sold cards on way. He sold 5 boxes. Came home & cooked dinner & Ivard left for work at 2: Gene took Toms tractor home & Ray did dishes & we went after him on bike & they went swimming.

I got books up.

Dean stayed in bed all day but wasn't very sick.

I made potatoe soup for supper & we ate & Gene did chores.

We all went to bed early. I had a violent head ache after reading about 10 pages of "Decline & Fall."

No comments: