For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday, July 15, 1958

Kay left at 6: with Pete & Puch to go to work but Ivard saw them pass headed for Caldwell. Gene milked & Ivard came home & him & Gene set water & I bathed Jackie & got breakfast & we ate & Ivard went to bed & I got books up & made out payments to mail. Ray did dishes & washed jam bottles. I washed 2 batches of clothes & washed my hair & had a bath & we had a sandwich, lemonade & donuts & Ivard bathed & him & I & Gene went to Caldwell to bank then we went to Nampa to Rail R. & Ivard got an order for Dr. & went to see eye Dr., had stye, while Gene & I went & bought him some sunday pants & laid away 2 shirts had root beer & got a gal. & went to Caldwell & got groc. & to dairy & got icecream & came home at 6: & Kay came & we had a weinnie roast out on lawn after Gene milked then Ivard & I & Kay & Gene went to Nyssa & Kay played ball, beat Vale about 20 pts. got home at 10:50 & Ivard was called for 11:

No comments: