For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday, July 9, 1958

95° in Caldwell today.

Kay milked & Ivard set water & I got breakfast & we ate & I took Dean & Dale over to orchard to go to Primary. I washed a big batch of socks & Ivard & Kay picked the beans & cut the lawn then Kay went & got the Kids from Primary & we all went to Caldwell. We went to the bank & Pd Art Jerome off for cows. I went & signed up for a new unemployment year while Ivard went & had Kids Int. drawn up then we took Ivard to Nampa to work at 3: had root beer & got groc. & icecream at dairy & came home & I fried hambergers & made salad & punch while Kay did chores & we ate & he milked & Dean & Dale did dishes & I got books up. Kay went to Mutual. We had bannana split & Kids went to bed & I picked over beans. When Kay got home at 10: P.M. I went to Nampa after Ivard. had root beer.

No comments: