For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, July 7, 1958

Duaine came & helped Kay take 2 cows to town to sale, Molly, bang & a suspect.

I got up at 3:45 A.M & took Gene & Ray over to church to go to Camp Billy Rice," they never left until 5: Irvin Durfee took about 9 of them in a panel pick-up. I came home & laid down again & Ivard checked water & Kay milked. Ivard got called for 8: & I went back to sleep & forgot to go tell him & at 7:50 I woke up & dashed down to bottom of place & got him, he was late when he left, they didn't say anything. I got breakfast & worked on my contest all day long & Kids pieced all day. Kay went over to Petes about 3: & never got home until 11:30.

Ivard got home at 6:30, he'd been watching a pool tournment, & milked while I cooked supper & made 2 banana pies. We ate & Jackie & I went with Ivard to check water & Dean & Dale did dishes. We went to bed about 10:30.

No comments: