For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday, July 26, 1958

I fixed Kays lunch & took him over to Adrian to work so we could have the pick-up. Ever one got up at 6: when Kay did & ate. Ivard finished baleing out above house then we took the pigs to Caldwell to sale (2) stag, 380 lbs at 12 cents & a Fat, 230 lbs at 24 cents. We got groc. & came home & Gene was baleing straw but was tieing them by hand. Ivard didn't have time to fix it he had to go to work at 2: & Gene & Ray went swimming for 4 hrs.

I worked on books. I went & got Kay at 5:30 & he bathed & I washed his hair & Pete came & took him on a date, went to show at Caldwell. Ky had Dorian Jones.

Ray & I went to Adrian at 9: A.M & got baler twine.

After Gene got chores done we had a weinnie roast on lawn.

Jerry got home at 1: from Utah, Kay came about 2

No comments: