For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday, July 20, 1958

Kay drove the Kids to sunday school & Priesthood. I read paper & Ivard & Jackie had a bath. I cooked dinner, stuffed peppers, & we ate when the Kids got home. Ray & Dean did dishes.

I wasy laying down writeing to Gail & went to sleep. Wen I woke up Ivard had gone to work at 2: for 3:

I got books p & we ate sherbet & Gene did chores. Watched T.V.

I wrote to Gail while Gene did chores. Pete & Puch came & Kay took off swimming & didn't go to church neither did the Kids. They were going with Duaine but at last min. he called & said he couldn't make it.

We watched T.V. until 11: & went to bed, Bob Patterson hailed Kay down when he went through Adrian & told him he had a job at Hartleys shed for the season. He got home at 12:30.

No comments: