For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, August 18, 1958

sent letter to Gail
Gene's Pig had 11 pigs & 3 died

I got up & made lunches & took Jerry to work at 5:30. came home & took Kay to Adrian then fixed breakfast & washed a batch of clothes while Ivard checked water then Ivard & I went to Boise to see about a loan to pay off cows & build on & a barn. They sounded favorable. It was too late to come home before work so we had a hamberger & took Ivard to Nampa & I went to Dobbs to see about getting Shocks on car & pd them the old bill. came home & hung clothes out & fixed supper.

Stormy all morning, rained on me when I took Jerry.

Gene worked for Tom today.

I went after Jerry at 7: got home about 8: stoped to see Kay, wasn't done.

I got books up & at 9:30 went after Kay. We got home at 10:20 & I went right on to Nampa & got Ivard. It was 12:15 when we got home.

No comments: