For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday, August 27, 1958

I go up & made lunches & took Jerry to Nyssa at 6: & Kay to shed at 7: fixed breakfast & at 9: I took Dean & Dale over to Orchard to go to Primary. Lyle & Barbra came down all morning. I went after Kids at 11:15. washed a batch of clothes. at 2: Ivard & I & Gene went to Nampa & we left Ivard for work then we went to Caldwell to Jack & Jerrys & had oil change; greese job & wheels packed & new oil & air filters. Gene & I walked up & got Him 2 pr. dennims & his school paper & stuff. I signed up for unemployment. Came home at 5: & Gene milked & I fixed supper & they ate. Lyle came & left Stan & Terry while they went to Boise to fair. at 6:40 Gene drove Pick-up over to the first foot ball practice. I followed right behind & went after Jerry. he never got off until 8: got Kids to bed & laid down until 10: & went after Ivard, he never got off until 12:30

No comments: