For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday, August 30, 1958

Kays last day at Shed

I got up & took Jerry to work at 6: & came home & took Kay over to Adrian. I washed clothes & at noon I took Ray over to Adrian selling cards. He sold 2 boxes of all occasion & 18 boxes of Xmas. We picked Kay up at 4:30, today was his last day, & we dashed to Caldwell & got Kay shoes & 4 pr. pants & he bought Dale a pr. of shoes. Ray earned 12.50 selling cards & he got shoes & school paper. Kay got a pr. of foot ball shoes. We came home & ate & I took Kay & Gene over to school to foot ball practice & I went to Nyssa & got groc. then went & got Jerry & we had a hamberger & milk shake then went over to high school & waited for Kids to get through practice.

Ivard left for work early.

No comments: