For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday, August 26, 1958

I took Jerry to work at 6: & Kay at 7: then laid down awhile. We ate & Ivard & I & little Kids went up to Steels & got 2 bu. of pears & visited Lyle & Barbra awhile then Lyle came home with us & they played foot ball all afternoon. I fixed dinner & washed clothes.

Ivard went to work at 3:

Dale had a bath & I took him over to Dr. Mann for his check up before school & to dentist then we went to Nyssa & had a orange drink & got groc. & went after Jerry had to waite for him until 7: he was going to get off at 6:30 but other guy didn't show up. He came home and got ready & I took him over to Duains to go to Boise to Fair, he took Barbra Tanner. I went after Kay about 9:30.

got Kids to bed early.

No comments: