For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday, August 3, 1958

Ivards day off. Gene did chores & Ivard, Jerry, Gene, Ray, Dean Dale went to Priesthood, sunday school and fast meeting. Kay had a bath & I washed his hair and Pete came and got him and they went to Baker, got home about 11:

I dressed jackie & cleaned up. Thundered & rained hard for awhile. I had dinner ready when they got home at 2: & Jerry made some punch & we ate. Ray stayed over to Haneys. Jerry & Dean did dishes & Ivard & I had a nap after we read paper.

This afternoon I wrote a letter to Lyle.

Gene did chores & we got ready & all went to church but Jerry and Jackie. Dean & Dale were on the Primary programe. Had an interview with Bishop after & told him we could support Jerry on a mission. watched T.V. awhile.

No comments: