For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday, August 16, 1958

got up & made lunches & took Jerry at 6: A.M & came back & took Kay to Adrian. made waffles & they ate & Ray did dishes & scrubbed & waxed house & I washed clothes all day. 4 batches, overalls, rugs, socks & coloreds.

Gene went to work for Tom today after he got chores done.

Ivard watered. he bid on a job with Thur. & Friday off so he had to work today.

Lyle & Barbra cane at noon, got here this morning. I cooked steak dinner & we ate & Ivard left for work at 3: & Lyle left Kids here & went to town. I went after Jerry at 6: & got groc. Jerry got ready & I took him to Duaines to go to ward conference. Jim brought Kay home at 7:30 & he got ready & I let him take car & him Pete & Philip went to Nampa-Caldwell Drive Inn. Lyle came & got Kids after dark & they sure were getting unhappy. washed my & Ivards hair.

No comments: