For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday, August 12, 1958

I got up late & made lunches & took Jerry to Nyssa to work & had to hurry so fast to get back in time to take Kay that I sideswiped a big tree that had fallen over half way across the road, It didn't do much damage, Slight dent in doors.

Ivard & Gene cleaned ditches & watered I washed 3 batches of clothes & Ray swept & moped & defrosted icebox then walked over to Earl's. Ivard went to work at 1:

I embroidered on relief society pillow slips all day, forgot it was relief society today.

At 6:45 I took little Kids over to Earls to play while I went to Parma & waited until 7:30 for Jerry then I went on over to corn factory & got him, guys he was going to ride with left early came home & got Kids & fed them & I took Jerry over to church to sunday school meeting came through Adrian at 10:10 & Kay had just got off & came home with us.

No comments: