For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday, February 14, 1958

Kids went to school & Ivard came home & went to bed & I went back with him for awhile then I washed 2 batches of clothes & got books up & Jerry did up the work & made chilli.

I made 2 pumpkin pies & 2 shells & put clothes away. Grinder guy came & I went down to Toms & got Ivard, was helping him put manure loader on.

rainy today.

Gene stayed over to school to go to game. we ate & Ivard did chores & Ivard & I & Kay went to Fruitland to Tournment. Ray rode over to Adrian with Tom & went on the bus. Fruitland beat us 34 to 24. didn't get started quick enough. Gene made 8 points. We got a real nice 2nd place trophy. Gene came home on bus & Sewell bought them all a hamberger & brought him home. We both went to work.

No comments: