For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tuesday, February 11, 1958

Gail & Lynda stoped in a few min. on way to town, took Kay to school.

I came home from work & made some jello & went to bed for a hr. & Jerry fixed me a salad to take to relief society work day. Syble & Nancy came over & we went & got Ida & Mrs. Gale & went at 11: Ivard went to Wilder with Lee & Duaine. I came home at 3:30, Mrs. Gale is all I had to take home, the rest of them got out in Adrian when I stoped for groc. had good dinner.

Ivard left for work for 3: P. & doubled over at 11:

I came home & went to bed but couldn't sleep so I read until about 8: I took Jerry over to go to meeting with Duaine. Ray went to practice after school & never did come home, stayed over to Haneys all night.

No comments: