For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday, March 16, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to work at Boise. Kids all went to Priesthood and sunday school. I was going to bed but Jackie bawled every time I put her in her Pen so I read paper, put yesterdays wash away & when the kids got home I laid down awhile & Jerry fixed dinner. Ray stayed over to Ad's all day. We ate & I took Jerry over to Mitchells to go to Nyssa to Stake meeting & came home & went to bed. Kay & Dean did dishes. I woke up at 5: when Ivard came and we went after Jerry, but he was over by Auckers walking.

Kay drove the Kids to church and Ivard tended Jackie & I went to bed but I couldn't sleep very good. Gail & Lynda came & took Jerry out of church to tend Debbie, I was so mad.

No comments: