For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friday, March 14, 1958

I came home from work & ate and Ivard & I, Jerry, Dale & Jackie went to Nampa & got Ivards check & went to bank in Caldwell & put it in. Jerry went to unemployment office but it didn't do him any good.

Went to dairy & got calf feed & some cheese & icecream & came home & ate icecream & I went to bed at 11: Ivard went over to Adrian & ordered seed & fertilizer & over to Lees & sharpened ax and got Kay from ball practice. Jerry fed kids waffles & I got up at 5: just as they got through. I went back to bed but never did get back to sleep, too noisy. Ivard went to work at 10: & I went at 11:

No comments: