For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday, March 21, 1958

Sent Lyle a letter.

I came home from work I wrote a letter to Lyle and dampened down a months ironing & washed clothes I laid down at 11: and slept until 2: and Jerry got me up & I ironed all afternoon.

Jerry got supper & we ate & I went & got Kay from ball practice at 6: & he ate & got ready & at 6:45 I took him over to Adrian to play practice then after he went to Caldwell to show. I wanted to go too but Ivard never got home from work until about 8:30, got off at 4: he'd been up to Lucky Peak dam boating. I was mad & went to bed.

Had the night off.

Jerry made waffles for supper.

No comments: