For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monday, January 6, 1958

mailed letter to Bill

Kids went to school & I bathed Jackie then Gail called up & wanted us to come & go after his car license so we took Dale & went to Nyssa & went to Ontario in Gails car. came back & Lynda cooked dinner & we played Penochle until 3:50 & came home & Gail went to work. Came home by Parma & Ivard left his new ring to be made larger. got home & Jerry had house cleaned & supper ready & we ate when kids came. Gene did chores & Ivard & I played 2 hand Penochle until 7: then I took Jerry over to church to Ward Leadership Meeting & I wrote to Lyle while I waited. After meeting there was a genealogy play & we stayed & watched it. got my diary up too. got home at 10: & saw "Farmers Daughter"

No comments: