For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friday, January 24, 1958

I came home from work & dressed Jackie & went to bed. Ivard went to Boise to work at 8: A.M.. We have 4 days off. I was going to lay down until noon then get up & iorn & I never woke up until kids came home from school. I was so tired. Jerry made chilli for supper.

We ate and Gene did chores & I took Kay over to Adrian to go to Fruitland & play ball. Jerry got a box of stuff out of locker & we came home & I got ready & Ivard, Gene & I went to game. We won 54 to 48. After the game we went to our ward to Gold & Green ball, had one dance then saw the floor show & danced until 11:30. came home & Ray had the floor scrubed. Kay went with us after the game. Kay was high Point man 13.

No comments: