For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wednesday, March 12, 1958

I came home from work & ate & sorted clothes & washed a batch & Jerry washed 2 batches & I went to bed.

It was 4: when I got up. and Jerry had supper ready. Ivard took Dale over to go to Primary & brought Gene & Ray home. We ate & Ivard did chores & I went & got Kids from Primary. Kay came home from ball practice at 6:30 & ate & went back to play practice in Pick up & I took Gene & Ray over to go to Givins swimming with Mutual.

Ivard filled in wash outs today. I went to bed at 8: with Ivard. I wrote Mother.

Ivard went to work at 10: & I went at 11: Ivard had to go to Adrian & get his lantern out of Pick-up.

No comments: