For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sunday, March 2, 1958

I came home from work & went to bed & Ivard & all the Kids went to Priesthood & sunday school. Ivard, Jerry & Jackie came home after sunday school because Jackie wouldn't be good & the rest of Kids stayed to Fast meeting & went home with Gail & Lynda. Dean bore his testimony first time. I got up & washed a batch of under clothes & Ivard & I went up to Gails new house, above Ray Schulthies, at 1:30 and had dinner, cold, sure good. Jerry stayed home & worked on his talk for tonight. Came home at 4:30 & went to bed until 6:45 then got ready & Jerry & I & Ray went to church & Jerry & I gave our talks, relief society programe. Came home at 8:30 & went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard watched T.V.

No comments: