For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Monday, February 10, 1958

Wrote to Mother & sent them $10. in Valentine before I went to bed.

I came home from work and went to bed until 11:30 then got up & got ready & Ivard & I & Dale went to Homedale to first game of grade school tournment. We beat Homedale 46 to 9 & Gene was high point man. we stoped in Wilder & had a milk Shake. came home & went right to bed so I could go to P.T.S.A. with Kay & he came home & went to show in Nyssa with Gail & Lynda & stayed all night. They were over for supper.

I got up at 10:30 & got ready for work. Ivard was watching T.V.

Ray & Gene went to Dance practice for Junior Gold & Green ball & Ivard went after them at 6:

No comments: