For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Monday, March 10, 1958

I came home from work & went right to bed, Ivard was allready in bed. Jerry woke us up at 2:30 & we had a sandwich & Ivard fed cows & at 3:30 Gail & Lynda came & took us up to Nampa & Ivard signed with him to borrow some money to consolidated his bills, got a letter from Lyle today & he wants us to do the same thing.

Came home & Jerry had supper ready & I made gravy & we ate & Gail went home and Ivard & Kay went to P.T.S.A. & I got books up & read paper & went to bed. I didn't have 50 cents to pay for ball game after so I stayed home. Ivard ended up paying Gail & Lyndas way in.

I went to work at 11:

No comments: