For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tuesday, January 14, 1958

Dale is 6 years old today.

I came home from work & sent Ivard to Caldwell to get Dales birthday presents & groc. & I laid down an hr. then I got ready & Nancy & Syble came & took me over to relief society work day. Syble, Nancy & I made 3 plastic doilies. had a good dinner. came home at 3:30 laid down until kids came home & we ate Dales birthday dinner Jerry had ready, meat loaf, spring salad, peas & cheese sauce, parsley carrots, icecream & cake. Ivard had to go to work at 4: in Boise so I didn't see him. I went to bed at 6: & when I woke up to go to work it was snowing, ground covered. Ida got laid off so I rose to work with Wilsons.

No comments: