For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thursday, January 16, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed & Jerry & kids were still in bed. big kids were to school. I went right to bed.

We got up at 1:45 & Jerry had work done & a batch of washing done. We had a sandwich & punch & I got books up & made out Payments to maile. at 3:30 Ivard, Dale & Jerry went up to Simplots to see about getting on- no soap for 3 weeks, anyway. I put scalloped potatoes on.

They came home just as bus came. I laid down & read until supper. Ivard stoped in Wilder & had a hair cut.

We ate & I read awhile then went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard went to work at 10:

No comments: