For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday, March 17, 1958

Kay came home from ball practice & ate & drove the Pick up to play practice
Ivard didn't work today

I came home from work & Ray was home with Kids & doctoring his sore toe. Ivard did chores & choped trees down. I washed 3 big batches of clothes & at 10:30 I went to bed. I got up at 1:30 & washed 2 more batches of clothes & had some punch and cooked supper.

I read awhile then laid down awhile but couldn't sleep. Ray cleaned up house today.

I got books up & called Lynda & told her off for takeing Jerry home then I talked to Jerry & he told me Debbie had got hit in head with shovel (by Gail) & had it sewed up & he was tending her while Lynda worked. They could have said something. I was so tired & mad because they've been tring to get him all along & they knew I couldn't work with out him. I went to bed & bawled to sleep. They brought Jerry home.

No comments: