For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday, February 7, 1958

I came home from work & went right to bed.

Ivard hauled 2 loads of manure & at noon I got up & I went over to Adrian & watched the grade school beat Vale 36 to 3. Gene made 10 points. Rays team got beat.

It rained awhile this afternoon. We came home & brought Kay & Jerry had supper ready. & we ate. Gene & Ray went to church to dance practice for floor show in Junior Gold & Green Ball & Dean went to birthday party at Steiners & we met them at the ball game. After we ate I laid down until Ivard did chores then we took Kay & went to Adrian to game. We beat Homedale 54 to 41. Kay made 7 points. We came home & Ivard left for Boise to work I got ready & went to work at 11:30. Audry forgot to wake up.

Roger left today.

No comments: