For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday, February 15, 1958

Came home from work & Ivard was home in bed and I went right to bed. I got up at noon & Jerry & Kay & Gene & I went to Caldwell to bank but it had closed.

Came home & I laid down & Jerry got supper & I took Gene & Ray over to church to practice their dance for floor show & I sat & read. Came home & had to take Kay to Adrian to catch bus for New Plymouth. They did chores & we took Gene & Ray over to Gails to waite for Gold & Green ball but Gail had gone to ball game so we took them back over to Stake house.

Rained hard all evening & night.

We went to New Plymouth & watched Adrian get beat, Adrian didn't care if they won or not & it looked it. Got over after kids in time to see them in floor show. Came home & I left for work. Kay came with Pete.

Ray scrubbed while we were to town.

No comments: