For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thursday, March 6, 1958

Ivard stoped & got a new tire on car on way home & he picked me up at 8: came home & we both went to bed. got up at 1: & went to Parma & pd. lights & Ivards ring off & got some eggs & sack of potatoes & I paid on my 2 laways. stoped to Lee's a little while. Came home & Jerry had supper all ready & when Kids got here we ate.

sunny & nice but cold wind

got a weeping willow branch from Syble & Jerry planted it.

I got books up & went to bed at 6:00 & Jackie too, she was so tired. It was so noisy I couldn't go to sleep until after 8:

went to work at 11: & Ivard went to bed.

Read my new Relief Society magazine.

No comments: