For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friday, January 3, 1958

Kids had to go back to school today after they left I got suit cases emptied & put away & washed 2 batches of clothes then Ivard & I went to Nampa & got Ivards check & Pd. car & tractor & Pd. on my laway & went to yard office then we went to Caldwell to bank & got groc. I got my days pay from Simplot & a Xmas bonus day too.

Sunny but chilly.

Worked on books & Jerry had supper ready when kids got home from school.

Kay went to game with Pete Hammond & Ivard, Jerry, Gene, & I went to Wilder to game. Adrian got beat 39 to 38. Awful oficiating.

We watched "Keeper of the Bees" when we got home.

No comments: