For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tuesday, January 21, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to work for 8:. I went to bed & Jerry dressed Jackie. I got up at 1:30 & got ready & Nancy & Syble came & took me to relief society. Came home at 3:45 & Jerry had a cake made & supper about ready & my bedding washed. He's working on his Lincoln civil service course again.

Warm & nice today.

Its Gails 21st. birthday today.

Ivard worked overtime & never got home until 7: & we all left for Adrian & ball game. I took Jerry on over to church to a meeting & came back to game. Harper beat us one point. After the game we went over to church & got Jerry & came home & I got ready & went to work.

No comments: