For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday, February 22, 1958

Gene got up and did the chores & it was 11: A.M. before we got up. We ate & I iorned all afternoon. Ivard went to work this afternoon.

Gene did chores early & at 5:40 I took him & Ray to Adrian to go on the bus to Nyssa to play ball. I went down & went with Bodell. Kids got beat by Nyssa 3 points. They played worse than usual & 8 min. quarters besides. They sure were tired. It was still an exiteing game. Bodell & I stayed & watched 1st half of Nyssa, John Day A. tournment game met Kids at cafe in Adrian & went down & got car & came home at 9:30 & went right to bed we were so tired.

My night off.

I was asleep when Ivard got home.

No comments: