For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monday, January 13, 1958

Gene did chores & I cooked breakfast & Ivard came home & ate with kids & they went to school & Ivard went to bed & I went to bed awhile with him. I washed 3 batches of clothes and got them put away & read in the "Decline & Fall"

I fried chicken & got supper on & when Kids came from school we went to Parma & got Ivards ring & mailed the gas refund slips. When we got home Jerry was home from Boise, went with Ralph Shy. When Kay came we ate. I frosted the cup cakes I made this afternoon & Ivard Kay & I took them & went to P.T.S.A.

I got called back to Simplots tonight & I drove, Ida rode with me.

No comments: