For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tuesday, January 28, 1958

Gene is 14 years old today.

Gene got up & did chores & Ivard went to Boise to work for 8: I fixed Ivards lunch & went back to bed & read awhile then got kids breakfast. & they went to school. I read while Jerry did up work then I washed & finished my big iorning (114 pieces) I washed my hair & had a bath & Syble & Nancy came & took me to relief society. I made Gene a birthday cake before I left & Jerry frosted it & fried chicken & got supper. When Ivard & kids got home we took Gene to Parma & got him some pants for his birthday came home & Gail & Lynda were here & we ate & Gene did chores & Ivard took Jerry over to church to meeting. Lynda & I laid down. They went home at 9:30.

I went back to work tonight & I started driveing.

No comments: