For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday, March 25, 1958

rainy today. Ivard had gone to work in Boise.

I came home from work & Ray was home with sore throat. Jerry had Jackie dressed & Ray tended her & I took Jerry to Caldwell for an interview at unemployment office then he had to go to Martin Wholesale, they had 3 applicants & they said they'd call if they wanted him but they never. We got groc. & came home at 11: & I went to bed until 1: & got up & went & got Mrs. Gale & we went to relief society. Came home & Gene had called & said the High School's first base ball game was at Adrian instead of Nyssa so Ray, Dale, & I went. got beat 11 to 5. came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate. Ivard came at 6:30 he'd stoped off & had 3 bottles of beer. Kay came home & ate & took Jerry over to Duaines to go to meeting & he went to play practice. Jerry got called to work at Simplots tonight so I drove him & I went to bed at 7: & never got to sleep until after 8:

No comments: