For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tuesday, February 4, 1958

I came home from work & went right to bed. I got up at 1: & got ready & went down & got Mrs. Bullen & Mrs Gale & we went to relief society. stoped in Adrian on way home & got groc. Kids were home time I got home.

Jerry had supper all ready & we ate & I laid down awhile when Gene got the chores done we took Kay & went to Adrian to ball game. We beat Jordan Valley. Kay didn't play his leg is so bad big boil. Sarre took him to Dr. after game & had a shot & Hatch had to have his face sewed under his eye.

I went to work at 11:

Ivard went to work for 8: A.M. & then he had to go again tonight for 11:

No comments: