For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wednesday, January 15, 1958

Came home from work & when Ivard got chores done we went to Nampa & got Ivards check & he bought Dale & I a milk shake then Ivard went to bank & I went to drug store & got some stuff & we got $28. worth of groc. came home at 12:30 & Ivard & I went to bed. I woke up at 5:30 & Jerry had supper & we ate after Gene did chores. I worked on books first. Gail & Debbie came & ate with us, Lynda is home in bed, shes working nights at Ontario quick freeze. started same night I did. Kay came home at 8: & changed clothes & took off sleigh-rideing with a bunch of kids. Gail, Gene, & Ray went over to see them too. I got diary up & went to bed at 8:30 Ivard went to work for 11: & I went at 11:

No comments: