For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wednesday, March 5, 1958

I came home from work & bathed Jackie & went to bed.

Ivard & Lee took a calf to Caldwell to sale for Tom.

I got up at 3: & took Dale over to Adrian to go to Primary with school Kids. got Gene & Ray & came home.

I made 4 pie crusts & cinnamon rolls before I took Dale and Jerry made 2 banna pies & chilli for supper.

Kay came home on school bus & we ate. at 6: I went over to Big Bend Park road & got Primary Kids.

Kay took Gene & Ray to Adrian in Pick-up to meet Mr. Bullen & go to Mutual & he went to play practice they got home about 10:00. Ivard & I went to bed & at 10:15 we got up & I rode to work with Ivard. He had to be there at 11:30.

No comments: