For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday, January 19, 1958

I came home from work & got Jackie ready and Ivard took her & all the kids and went to Priesthood & sunday school and I went to bed.

Jerry got dinner when he got home and we ate & I rode with Ivard to take Jerry over to Mitchells to go to Nyssa to Leadership. I went back to bed & Ivard too & never woke up until 5:30, we were supposed to go get Jerry, Mitchells brought him home.

Ivard & kids went to church & I patched me 2 pr. of overalls & washed them & Jackies clothes & got them put away. I watched T.V. until they got home then I laid down an hr. & got ready & went to work.

No comments: