For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday, March 29, 1958

came home from work and washed some clothes & went to bed at 10: Ivard & Gene took Kay over to school to go to Nampa & play a double Header base ball game & got cow & pig feed.

At 12:30 I got up & Ivard, Gene & I went to Nampa to ball game. after the first game I took Ivard up to yard office to go to work for 3: & Gene & I went back to game. We got beat both. Went to Caldwell & got groc. black & cold & rainy & wind. about froze at ball game. got home at 6: & ate & went to bed until time to go get Ivard at 10:30, Jerry & I went & Ivard bought us a milk shake & droped us off at work at 11:30. Ray got home from his scout trip before I came from town. Kay went with Pete Hammond tonight.

No comments: