For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thursday, February 27, 1958

Kids went to school & Ivard milked. I put away clothes I washed yesterday & dried the diapers & put away that Jerry washed last night. then I washed 3 batches of clothes & got books up.

worked 2nd tie breaker in quickie contest

Gail & Lynda came & borrowed Pick up to move back in Owyhee Ward, up by Vern Widmar & took Jerry to help them. Ivard went down & helped Tom haul manure all day.

sunny but colder, wind.

I went & got Ivard at 5: & they did chores & I fed kids & Ivard dashed Gene & Jimmy over to Adrian to catch bus for Baker but they missed it so they came back & got me & we went over to Patterson's & went with them & Thompsons. We droped Gene & Jim off at Nyssa & they went with Gail. Huntington beat us 67 to 52 Adrian looked awful. We ate in Huntington. Gail was over to Pattersons with the kids when we got there. got home at 2: A.M. Ivard & I laid off.

No comments: