For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday, January 5, 1958

wrote Bill

I had such a cold in my head I stayed home with Jackie & got dinner ready & Ivard & all the kids went to Priesthood, sunday school & Fast meeting. They left at 8:15 because Gene had to be to earlier meeting. I dried the overalls I washed last night & did another batch. I made a angle food cake.

They got home at 2: & we ate & Ivard & I went to bed. After they did chores we got up & Ivard popped corn & Jerry made punch & we watched T.V. after kids went to bed we watched the late show "Kings Row." It sure was good, lasted until 12:25. I'd read the book a long time ago.

I wrote to Bill & Jean today.

No comments: