For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday, March 22, 1958

I got up and fixed Ivards lunch & he left for Boise at 7: & I went back to bed & Gene did chores. We ate & I washed clothes & ironed all morning then Jerry ironed while I rode to Wilder with Kay to take his gopher tails & get a pr. of levies. Came home & ironed until 5:30 & finished it. Ray scrubbed kitchen & Jerry waxed it.

Jerry cooked supper & they ate & Ivard & I got ready & went to Caldwell to Pix & saw "Peyton Place" sure good, got there just as show started at 6:30 when we got out we went to Nampa to Harmony Cafe & had supper. I had Prawns & Ivard had roast Turkey. We got home about 10:45, & Kay had just got home from play practice. Ivard watched show & I went to bed.

No comments: