For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monday, January 27, 1958

I got up & fixed Ivards lunch & he left for Boise to work then I went back to bed awhile & read then I got the kids breakfast & they went to school after Gene did chores. I read while Jerry did up the work then I iorned, did 45 pieces. I washed 4 batches of clothes.

I made a rasher pudding & put on to steam & made 2 dew berry pies, 2 shells & some cinnamon rolls. We ate when Ivard got home & I laid down & read until kids did dishes & chores. Ivard laid down & read too then he went to bed & I got books up & watched T.V.

Jerry went ward teaching with Duaine.

I went to bed at midnight

No comments: