For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tuesday, February 18, 1958

I came home from work & went right to bed. I got up at 1: & got ready and went to relief Society, stoped in Adrian & got groc. came home & we ate & I went to bed until 7: then we put Jackie to bed & left her with Kay & the rest of us went over to the ward to the Elders party, show "Yankee Buchaneer," & hamberger fry. Jerry had to be to sunday school meeting. got home at 10:45 & got ready & went to work.

Ivard left here at 10: for Nampa for his annual railroad physical. passed OK & I passed him on his way home, down by Toms, when I was going to work. He'd been up to pool hall all afternoon & evening. At least he didn't drink anything.

Jerry washed my bed while I was gone.

No comments: