For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday, February 21, 1958

Kids went to school & Ivard & Tom Hauled manure all day. I went to Adrian & got groc. & Jerry made a cake for 70's banquet. I read. Jerry cooked dinner for Ivard & Tom.

At 4: Jerry & I took the stuff over to Barton's for 70's banquet tonight & Jerry stayed at Adrian to go to Baker on school bus. I came home & got ready & at 6: Ivard & I went over to Pattersons & went to Baker to the tournment. We rode with Thompson's tonight.

We beat Richland 44 to 34. We stoped in Huntington & ate. It was real foggy comeing home. We waited up to high school for a half hr. for bus to get Jerry. It was 3: A.M. when we got home.

I dampened down clothes.

We didn't have to go to work tonight. Ray cleaned & scrubbed tonight.

No comments: