For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wednesday, January 29, 1958

Came home from work & kids were to school & Ivard was doing chores. I dressed Jackie and went to bed. I got up this afternoon & read the "Decline & Fall" for a couple of hrs. Jerry got supper ready & I made gravey & we ate when Kay got home from ball practice and Dean & Dale came from Primary. Jerry took Dale over to Prune Orchard to go & I went & got them.

Ivard & I took Ray over to Prune Orchard to meet Mr. Bullen & go to Mutual, the rest of the kids went to bed & Jerry did dishes. Ray come home with Mrs. Bullen when she came to go to work. I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivards day off. He went to Caldwell to sale.

No comments: