For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday, March 26, 1958

Kay went to play practice & Ray went to Mutual. Nancy had a girl tonight.

We came home from work & Gail came with Debbie & they said they'd watch Kids so Jerry & I went to bed. I woke up at noon & Jackie was just screaming. her & Debbie were in house alone & they had thread & Bobbins all over the place. I got ready & went over & got Syble & Nancy & went up to Lenies to a shower on Nancy then she had to leave before it was over. Dale was supposed to be tending Kids & Ivard & Gail & Lee & Duaine dehorned all our calves & cut pigs then they went over & did Lee's they took Debbie & Jackie went to bed. They left Dale home & he walked over. We took Debbie to shower & Gail came & got her just as I was comeing home. Gail took Dale over & Picked up the load of Primary kids & took them. I got books up & Ivard went out to Plant grain.

I went to bed until time to go to work. Kay went & got Kids from Primary at Big bend Park road. Jerry & I went to work.

No comments: